In part 2 I talked a lot about the power of positive thinking, this part 3 is going to be the concluding part of this series.
In this part 3, I will give you the few actions and tips to help you develop the power of positive thinking.
Always use only positive words while thinking and while talking. Use words such as, I CAN, I AM ABLE, IT IS POSSIBLE, and IT CAN BE DONE etc.
- Allow into your awareness only feelings of happiness, strength and success.
- Try to disregard and ignore negative thoughts, refuse to think such thoughts, and substitute them with constructive happy thoughts.
- In your conservation use that evoke feelings and mental images of strength, happiness and success.
- Before starting with any plan or action, visualize clearly in your mind it successful outcome. If you visualize with concentration and faith, you will be amazed at the results.
- Read at least one page of inspiring book every fay.
- Watch movies that make you feel happy.
- Minimize the time you listen to the news and read the papers.
- Associate yourself with people who think positively.
- Always sit and walk with your back straight. This will strengthen your confidence and inner strength.
- Walk, swim or engage in some other physical activity. This helps to develop a more positive attitude.
This positive and expect only favourable results and situations, even if your current circumstances are not as you wish them to be. In time, your mental attitude will affect your life and circumstances and change them accordingly.
Follow the tips and suggestions in this article, and prove to yourself reality are power of positive thinking. When you expect success and say I can , you fill yourself with confidence and joy.
Fill your mind with light, hope and feelings of strength, and soon your life will reflect these qualities.